You do know Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings are going to be in this list, right?
1. Severus SnapeYes, he's a man. I don't care. I want to be Snape, with the Dark Mark, greasy hair, and billowing robes. I'll keep my own nose, thanks.
2. ArwenShe's pretty badass, and she wears beautiful clothing. Plus, in the films, she gets to ride the gorgeous stallion. The Hubby will be Aragorn. He hasn't agreed to this, but he will. Aren't these gorgeous Barbie dolls?
3. Jack SparrowAgain, yes, he's a man, but I'd still get to wear eyeliner. The Curse of the Black Pearl reminded me of how much I loved Johnny Depp...and pirates.
4. The Headless HorsemanI want the horse, too. I have loved Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" since I was a kid. I wrote my senior undergraduate research paper on it, and I read the story every Halloween.
5. The Phantom, Masquerade Style.
Finally, an occasion in which I can wear my gorgeous Phantom mask.