What do I need in my nerdy closet?
1. Union Jack Doc Marten combat boots, of course! I love Doc Martens, I am an Anglophile, and combat boots are just so 90's that I can't help but love them.
2. The Deathly Hallows bracelet. If you don't know what the Deathly Hallows are, you won't get this. Fellow Potterheads/Scarheads, I need this bracelet. I have seen a lot of these, but I love the design of this one.
3. The map of Middle-earth tights. Really, these speak for themselves. Precioussss....
4. A Harry Potter seatbelt belt. Because seatbelt belts are still cool.
5. And finally, this beautiful Phantom of the Opera mask. Where would I ever wear this? I don't know. Who's having a masquerade ball anytime soon? It's gorgeous. It begs to be worn.
(All items can be found through Amazon.com)